Nobody knows how frustrating it is when you purchase a second hand iPhone or iPad but find it is locked by iCloud activation lock. It is a lock based on a cloud server, which means you cannot remove it from your device as simple as the lock screen.
So, is there any way to remove iCloud lock?
Of course! That’s why I write this article. Here are some trusted iCloud unlock services that can help you out of trouble.
Are they free to use? Read on to find your answer.
Is There Any iCloud Unlock Free Service?
Obviously, there are a lot of iCloud unlock free services. However, most of them are SCAM. One of my readers told me she was deceived by a free iCloud activation lock unlock service.
2 Best iCloud Unlock Service Review
The following two iCloud activation lock unlock services are legit and trusted. Read on to find which one you should choose for your iOS device.
This is a website offer service for removing iCloud account and unlocking iPhone from carrier. Both of the services are compatible with almost iPhone: from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 11 Pro (Max).
Their iCloud removal service is also available for iPad, iPod Touch and Apple Watch.Devices unlocked by Iclunlock are permanent. There is no chance of your device getting locked again. You can set up your device with a different iCloud account or create a new one to enjoy all the features on your Apple device.
How does ICLUNLOCK work?
- Different from iCloud removal software, Iclunlock iCloud unlocking service is based on IMEI (a unique number to identify your mobile device).
- It removes iCloud account from a locked device by whitelisting the IMEI from Apple Activation Database.
- There is no need to send your locked device to them. Iclunlock will deliver over-the-air support to unlock your device.
- Besides, once your device is unlocked, it won’t be locked again. That’s why I recommend you to use Iclunlock iCloud unlock service rather than software.
- Unlock iCloud up to IOS 13 today